2. My name means ‘beloved’ in Bulgarian and I got it tattooed on my back when I was 16
3. As the Bulgarian editor – Svetla will not be at her workplace for some time and I am doing part of her work, we could probably say that from the moment I came here, I was put in her shoes
4. Originally, I am from Bulgaria, but I live in Brussels and study International and European law in the Netherlands
5. I was pushed from the second floor of a metro station in Brussels falling down directly on the rails and after this experience some friends call me ‘the flying Dutchman’ (I don’t know why exactly they do that. I mean…I obviously tried to fly, but my attempt was unsuccessful!)
6. I do like to ask A LOT of questions (ask the Danish editor – Olav, in whose office I work:)
7. I love those short Fridays! It feels really good to be back home at 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
8. I used to be a football player when I was a teenager, but decided to leave my dream to be a professional in a big club in order to, as my mom says, ‘grow academically’ :)
9. If I find the gold fish, one of the three wishes I would want to come true would be to speak Dutch very well. I do study the language, but damn, it`s a difficult one!
10. It is a matter of honor and privilege for me to be part of an institution like the Parliament and a cool, fresh unit like Web Communication!
See you all and take care!